Dr. Terrance D. Vickerstaff
Membership Committee Chair
Having been led by the Spirit of God to unite together as ministers of God for the purpose of advancing His Kingdom, we feel inspired to set forth our aims and goals for the Spiritual improvement of the greater Huntsville community through the establishment of the following philosophy.
1. We believe that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation and that the Gospel must be proclaimed through a united effort by all Christians in the community.
2. We believe that the local churches can be strengthened through their active participation in a united effort to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
3. We believe that each pastor in the community has a responsibility for carrying the Gospel beyond his/her own church.
4. We believe that it is profitable for all ministers to come together, uniting their resources in an all-out effort to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ.
To foster this philosophy, we believe that the following goals should be established:
1. To identify and address areas in our community that are spiritually, morally and socially deficient
2. To formulate programs that will foster cooperative worship experiences among congregations.
3. To establish a permanent forum for ministerial interaction.
Advancement of Colored
Pastoral Care (HAPC)